- Our Home
- What's New
- Our Grants
- Donors & Fundholders
- Agency Funds
- Art Gallery of Burlington Fund
- Burlington Public Library Permanent Endowment Fund
- Burlington Teen Tour Band Boosters Inc. Fund
- Community Living Burlington Fund
- Conservation Halton Foundation Green Value Fund
- Halton Women's Place
- Impact Fund
- Junior League of Hamilton Burlington Fund
- Millicent McEwen Fund
- Performing Arts Burlington Fund
- The Carpenter Hospice Permanent Endowment Fund
- United Way Tomorrow and Forever Fund
- Wendy Schick Endowment Fund
- Professional Advisors
- Proud Supporter Program
- Events & Initiatives
Halton Women's Place
Why this Fund was created
Established under the Burlington Community Foundation Agency Endowment Program, the Halton Women’s Place Fund is intended to provide an ongoing source of revenue to support and enhance services for at-risk women and their dependent children in the region of Halton.
What this Fund is for
Halton Women's Place is an organization providing shelter and crisis services for physically, emotionally, financially and sexually abused women and their dependent children and is dedicated to ending violence against women and their children.
Who Benefits from this Fund?
This is an Agency Fund created by Halton Women’s Place to support at risk women and their dependent children in the region of Halton.
Granting only to Halton Women’s Place
How to Donate to this Fund
Give to the Halton Women’s Place Endowment Fund now by contacting Laura Pizzacalla at 905 639 0744 x221 or email@example.com.