Are you a Burlington charity that is managing or looking to establish a permanent endowment fund? Learn how you can work with Burlington Community Foundation to manage or build your fund.
Creating an Agency Fund is an attractive option for local charities. You build the fund. We take care of the rest.
Charities can establish their own endowment fund to enable a consistent income stream to support their goals. The Foundation offers guidance and advice regarding the financial tools you can use to set up an endowment fund as well as marketing ideas.
Learn more about working with us by contacting Colleen Mulholland, Executive Director at email@example.com or 905 639 0744 x222.
- Burlington Public Library Permanent Endowment Fund
- Burlington Teen Tour Band Boosters Inc. Fund
- Community Living Burlington Fund
- Conservation Halton Foundation Green Values Fund
- Creative Results For Kidz Fund
- Halton Women’s Place Fund
- Junior League of Hamilton Burlington
- Millicent McEwen Fund
- Performing Arts Burlington Fund
- Plains Road Village Vision Fund
- The Carpenter Hospice Permanent Endowment Fund
- United Way Tomorrow and Forever Fund