We currently manage more than $10 million in assets, steward over 74 charitable funds and have distributed more than $3.18 million in grants in Burlington and the surrounding area. Learn more about the Foundation by reading our frequently asked questions here.
The Foundation works with individuals to improve the quality of Burlington life and serves as a catalyst for dialogue and action on critical issues.
- We provide a bridge between donors and the charitable needs of the community.
- We advocate giving and encourage generosity.
- We create giving opportunities for donors.
- We invest and manage donations and grant the available earned income.
- We connect donors to vital charitable initiatives in health and social services, arts and culture, education, recreation and the environment.
We create permanent improvements in our community through the expressed legacies of Burlington’s generous donors. We do all this to advance the quality of life in Burlington to be the very best in Canada.
We are among the over 190 Community Foundations that are part of the Canadian movement for community vitality. Community Foundations help Canadians invest in building strong and resilient places to live, work and play.
Read more about the Burlington Community Foundation in our brochure below.
Together, we are strengthening Burlington with gifts that give forever.